Going on Spring Break or a little weekend getaway? If so, you can still burn a few calories and workout without taking the time to go the the gym. Endgule in your vacation and all it has to offer, but still choose heart healthy activities...
1. Take a family walk out to coffee/breakfast
2. Go for a refreshing morning jog before anyone else awakes
3. Swim, boogie board, surf, or play marco polo
4. Pack a lightweight resistance band and do a few exercises during sunrise
5. Go golfing or to play frisbee in a nearby park
Just because you're on vacation, doesn't mean you're inevitabley going to gain weight. Incorporate some simple acitivites the whole famliy can do, and you won't even realize you're 'working out'.