Tips and techniques to ensure you're eating clean:
- Eat 5-6 small meals each day
- Eat every 2-3 hours
- Drink 2 liters of water every day
- Don't skip any meals
- Incorporate many fresh fruits & vegetables for fiber, vitamins, antioxidants, and enzymes
- Avoid saturated fats and trans fats
- Avoid high fructose corn syrup
- Avoid alcohol, which is another form of sugar
- Combine complex carbs and lean protein at every meal
- Avoid white flour and refined sugars
Try packing a small cooler full of clean foods and meals to take with you to work. That way, you'll never have an excuse to go out with your co-workers for fast food, or to hit the vending machines!
Visit our Eat Clean Recipes for healthy meal ideas!